|Main Chip:||Realtek Chip||Ports:||1*PON Port+4*10/100/1000 Base-T Ports|
FTTH 4GE Ports EPON MDU ONU apply in Monitoring service support port isolation
OS-EU04S is used for FTTB/FTTO/FTTC/FTTV, developed by Opti Solution. It is based on stable and mature Gigabit EPON technology, Regulations such as IEEE802.3ah and technical requirement of EPON Equipment from China Telecom. Their core chips are mature, stable and high-performance chipset in telecom field. The access system can provide broadband access services for enterprises or multi-dwellings, offer internet access service
Data services, Voice services, Video services
FTTH / FTTB / FTTO / FTTP
1. Adopt point to multi point network topology, effectively collect and gather users' dispersed Ethernet Services, provides 4*10/100/1000M RJ45 fast ethernet ports, smooth interconnection with existing networks
2. Dynamic bandwidth allocation mechanism enables all users to share the bandwidth of 1Gbps more reasonably, achieve reliable QoS guarantee, ensure the quality of service of different services in the same network.
3. Support IGMP multicast and make effective use of broadband.
4. Support port isolation.
5. Support Ethernet loop detection, automatic judging devices whether there is an Ethernet loop blocking on the network. When the loop is disappearing, it can automatically recover.
6. Support multicast VLAN.
7. Support remote loop back, remote diagnosis network state.
8. The rich OAM function design includes configuration, alarm, performance monitoring, fault isolation and security management. It not only provides remote management through OLT, but also supports local console management.
9. Support the authority certification test of the Ministry of public security.
User side interface
|4*10/100M BASE-T fast ethernet RJ45 ports (self adaption).|
|PONport||Uplink and downlink symmetric,transmission rate:1Gbps.
Network coverage radius : 20km.
Optical interface type:SC/PC.
Highly sensitive optical receiver: ≧-30dBm.
Luminous power:2-7dBm .
Security: ONU authentication mechanism.
Standards to be followed
IEEE 802.1D, Spanning Tree.
IEEE 802.1Q, VLAN.
IEEE 802.1w, RSTP.
Ethernet – II, Ethernet-SNAP.
|VLAN||Port base VLAN.
IEEE 802.1Q VLAN
|Quality of service(QoS)||Backpressure flow control (half duplex).
IEEE 802.3x,flow control (full duplex).
Prevent Head Of Line mechanism.
IEEE p802.1p, CoS
4 transmission queues per port mapped 8 priorities for 802.1p
WR, SP and FIFO queuing scheduling algorithms.
Line rate .
|Reliability||UDLD(Single directional link detection protocol to prevent survival tree loop)
Support Dying-Gasp function.
|Network security||IEEE 802.1x:Port Based Network Access Control.Support local and remote authentication, EAP end or transmission.
Limit the maximum number of users per port.
Message storm control.
|Management configuration||CLI, Web, SNMP, TELNET multiple management methods.
Software upgrades can be carried out through TFTP and FTP.
Local or server syslog log system log.
ping, trace route network testing tools.
|Installation : plug and play.|
|Heat dissipation||For a long time (24 hours)to use, the heating of the equipment will not cause the deterioration of the performance and the deformation and damage of the device.|
|Environment requirement||Working environment:-55℃～75℃；5%～95% non-condensing|
|Storage environment:-60℃～80℃；5%～95% non-condensing.|
|Power supply||Power adapter type: switch power adapter.|
|Input voltage rating:110V～240V,50/60Hz.|
|The range of input voltage fluctuation: International + 10%.|
Fuse: install an inrecoverable temperature insurance
(or temperature resistance) at the input end.
|Power consumption : ≦ 3W.|
|Certification requirements: domestic CCC certification, international CE certification or customer designated certification.|